29 August 2009

mJ; dun put TRUST on guy!

i read diz not so a love story in a website,,manew ku dapt?? dun wory babes,, ini betul~

.................................................................................

I met Anthony 6 months ago through my friend, Kyra, at that time. From that point on, Anthony and I kept intouch as friends. I would see him ever now and then when Kyra and I would visit him, and I have to say, he and I had a very powerful connection.
Over thoughs 6 months, Anthony has been there for me while I was searching for my perfect lover, my soulmate. He was there to wipe away my tears. He would make me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. Anthony never left my side that whole time.
Last year, he admitted to me while driving me home from a crazy night out with friends that he was in love with me. I didn't know what to say. I was confussed, and lost at that point in my life. We didn't speak to one another for a few days after that. Finally over the phone we talked about it, and decided to just be friends because, I didn't feel that way about him. I was affraid that taking our friendship to that next level would be a bad idea. I truly didn't want to lose what he had.
As the days few by we became close again. And a few weeks before Christmas, while out with a group of friends I realized something, I to was in love with him! I didn't know how to tell him though. And instead of telling him, I kissed him that night in his car. He held my hand till we got to his house. And then from there he drove me home. On the ride to my house, something horrible happened. That night I had a little to much to drink, and well...he had to pull over so I could throw up. After that, we didn't speak that night. And the next day, I realized what we had done that night, and was affraid that things wouldn't be the same between us. So, I pretty much didn't bring up that love to him. He didn't bring it up either. 
A week later,I was ready to tell him, I wasn't affraid anymore to take our friendship to the next level..But I couldn't reach him. A couple months later, on April 26th, I was my friend's date for a close friends wedding. He was the best man. I saw Anthony in his tux, that this was meant to be. He's the GROOM to be... 
.................................................................................


napew aku post story nee?? adew kaetan dgn aku kew?? im not sure bout dat..huuu,,tapi aku sure kowg penah dgr tntg nisbah 1:9 (lelaki),9:1(prmpuan) kan?? so korng faham kan maksud aku,,..aku bukanlah nk bercakap apew,,mybe diz post sounds like 18sx siket..(hahahaha,,aku suke dowh!)..tapi ia bukan! (alaaaa...) kalaw kaowg tawu lah kan,,guy akan wat apew ajew utk dptkan apew yg dowg nak..tak kesah laa apew2 ajew yg dlm fikiran kalian sekarang..yg pasti..! akan DAPAT~
aku tanaklah kawan aku disakiti ataw tertipu dgn laki2 bodoh kat lua sanew yg sukew cakap gune hujung lidah! (hope u'awls paham..) before couple,,janji itu dan ini,,waktuh couple mintak itu dan ini, bila daa clash,"siapa kaw nee??" tak ke bodowh tuh..kurang ajar laa namenyew,,
to: u'awls gul/guy yg bacew..i bukan nk cakap yg i nee baek+bagus sgtt nk berkongsi cerita nee..i pown penah adew experince wif dis kind of guys..bukan sekali-dua kali..belambak! n my latest sayangg cakap..dun put trust on guy even him! bayangkan?? aku bukan maksudkan yg bf aku nee baek gilew,,takk..tapi sbb die kenal siapa diri die dan siapa lelaki..sbb tuh die nasihatkan mcmtuh..

bercakap psl pglmn,,kwn2 ku pown adew story molly sama aku,,kawan2 masew aku d highskewl; yg pakai tudung mahupun tak! kawan2; satu grup tarian,,kawan2 yg aku sendiri tak rapat dgn dowg pown dtg bercerita! mybe sbb aku open minded..even sumtym i can turn evil~heheee,,tapi aku tetap nasihat mende yg same,,,

btw..aku daa ngtuk gilew nee..i need sleep..smlm kami keluar jenjalan n shisha,,cool aw!! i will update later..hehehe..daaaaa~

p/s: puteeh & purple! korg wajib baca~!!!!


XOXO;
si merah Jamboo

No comments:

Post a Comment